Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default great find

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 01:27:40 -0700 (PDT), Garrett Fulton
wrote:

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 9:37:42 PM UTC-4, Gerry wrote:
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:41:46 -0400, wrote:

on the way home at noon today I drove past a garage sale a couple
blocks from home. Something caught my eye so I left my wife in the car
and ran back. The guy had a wide assortment of interesting stuff,
oncluding a collection of machine tools and measurement tools - bore
guages, depth guages, micrometers, boring bars, milling cutters, small
taps and dies, reamers, a small tool grinder, a large assortment of
dremel tools, a nice set of carbide router bits, dial indicator
holders, - I'm sure there is well over $600 worth of stuff. I'm giving
him $165 for it tomorrow after I go to the bank for some cash - I
think I made a good deal - hopefully SHMBO doesn't disagree too
strenuously -_--

Looks good on you Clare, and I wery much doubt that the Good Lady
will object.

If she objects to that deal, might be getting time to trade her in.

Garrett

Just had a valve job on her in June so I think I'll keep her. At
least I know for certain she's not "heartless"