Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

[snip]

"Where's the TV Guide" was a really common question when I was growing
up.

Not for me, it was large enough to see.

Even underneath piles of junk?

The remote however kept going
missing.

I've seen a remote finder system. You stick one part to the TV remote,
and use the other part to find it. You've just made the problem worse.
That "other part" is smaller and harder to find. Then when you find it,
you STLLL can't turn on the TV.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"For my money, I'll bet on reason and humanistic kindness. Even if I am
wrong I will have enjoyed my life, the existence of which is under
little dispute." -- Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith"