Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:47:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

My friend used the technique of allowing it to pee where it wants, then
rubbing it's nose in it when it got it wrong. Seemed to work.

You DON'T have any "friend", driveling sociopath and attention whore! At
best you know some co-patients from the mental health clinics you stayed in.

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
understanding of the law: