Dave Hinz

Default *Putting* water in your DC collection bin?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:37:55 -0400, George george@least wrote:
Yeah, me too. So how is it you have such contempt for precise knowledge?

Yeah, me too, WHAT? WTF are you responding to, George? You don't
even see with this blatant example, why your insistance on top-posting
inhibits communication?

I have no contempt for precise knowledge. Why don't you try exhibiting
some and we'll see if you can.

Not theory, but fact. Once again, that's what science is - reproducible,
and everywhere the same.

Draw a venn diagram of your sawdust/manure/fire theory, and you can show
yourself where the flaw in your logic is.

I notice you ignored this. Do you have _any_ point to make here,
George, or are you just making noise to listen to yourself?