Andrew Gabriel

Default Building Notices

In article ,
"David Hearn" writes:
It is a standard question along the lines of "Has any building work requring
Building Regs approval got the necessary paperwork to show approval?". It
is pretty clear question - not one that someone could accidentally make a
mistake (unless it was done prior to them buying the place).

I asked someone in my office who moved recently what was asked of
them, and the solicitor's question about Building Regs specifically
only asked only about 'structural' work and underground drains IIRC,
and not about anything else which might require Building Regs approval.

--
Andrew Gabriel