Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Hurricane Harvey

On 8/26/2017 11:23 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/26/17 1:43 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

Actually, I would be in favor of ONLY combat veterans having the right
to vote.Â* A good argument can be made that combat vets have sacrificed
the most for our nation.Â* Bet you guys don't like that idea.... ;-)

Â*Â*Â*Â* Few women could vote then.Â*Â* How about them running for office?

If only combat vets could vote many servicemen would be out too. Only a
nut job would think it is a sensible law. I served out country for four
years, my brother for more, neither of us was in combat and yet we can't
vote? Why should I serve then?