Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Hurricane Harvey

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 16:19:38 -0400, Ed
wrote:

On 8/26/2017 3:25 PM, micky wrote:
Voting is a right for every citizen subject only to category based
exceptions, such as youth.

The problem is that we have too many lazy ****ing voters in this country.* These lazy slugs vote for the candidate that promises the most welfare benefits.

As opposed to the hardworking crapheads who voted for the guy who lies
all the time, molests women, is crude and vulgar in public, who offered
at one of his rallies to pay the legal fees of someone who was hitting a
heckler who was being kicked out and who was leaving peacefully, and who
has nazi sympathies, who promotes racist hate groups. (Plus many
other serious failings, a list so long I can't remember them all.)

(Look at Bannon and Gorka, who just left. They didn't leave becuase
Rump disliked their views, (Bannon was a trouble maker and I dont' know
why Gorka got kicked out.)

What right does a lazy person have to expect part of an ambitious person's paycheck?

If they want money and food they should go earn it like millions of other taxpayers do.* Democrats suck bigly!

You can't compare your money problems to hate promotion by Rump and his
gang, someone you are probably still suppoorting.

It's taken 150 years and the Civil War it seems is still not over. it
will take about 40 years before the humiliation of supporters of Rump
and the Republican Party will be (almost) forgotten.