Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hurricane Harvey

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:46:24 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:55 PM, James Wilkinson Sordid wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:13 PM, Willy wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and
retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to
find and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

Neither.Â* Has no income, pays no taxes.Â* In the 51 years we've been
married my wife worked a total of two of them.Â* She was home for the
kids though. big help to the grandkids too.Â* Do you want to stop her
from voting?

Sitting around the house watching soaps does not qualify one to make
good voting decisions.Â* Why did you marry an unemployed democrat?

Your reply just shows how your ****ed up brain works I don't think she
ver voted democrat and does not watch soaps. Staying home is a decision
we made together. Our kids turned out ok with a stay at home mom to
raise them, not put them in a day care warehouse while she makes money.
I make enough to cover both of us.

Peeler has him pegged. Birdbrain. And I'll add in racist too. Together it equals worthless troll, not worth your time.