Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Atlas craftsman model101 27430

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 3:16:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:18:02 GMT, Tony Robles
wrote:

I was given a craftsman 101 27430 12 in. lathe with quick change gears in
excellent shape and runs great,been learning to use the lathe.Appreciate all
the youtube videos.As I was cutting some threads the gears started jumping on
the Quadrant so I pulled it apart and noticed a crack on the Quadrant.Been
trying to find a new or used quadrant on ebay an have been unsuccessful would
appreciate any help as to where I might look.

Hard to believe any Atlas part is not on ebay.
I had more luck searching on "Atlas lathe banjo"

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...banjo&_sacat=0