Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Hurricane Harvey

On 8/26/2017 12:13 PM, Willy wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and
retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find
and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

Neither. Has no income, pays no taxes. In the 51 years we've been
married my wife worked a total of two of them. She was home for the
kids though. big help to the grandkids too. Do you want to stop her
from voting?

At what point can they opt out of the job market and still work?

If someone has payed income taxes for 40 years, they should have the
right to vote in retirement.

Some may view this as a bit harsh but is it fair to expect working
taxpayers to support lazy democrats?

Some may view this as you being ****ed up with some of your
restrictions. This is not to say ther should not be some but having a
job is not one of them.