Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default screwfix lap lighting

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 05:40:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, 25 August 2017 13:14:07 UTC+1, Rob wrote:

What outside cable should I buy for A LAP Slimline 1435p flodlight sorry to
hijack this posts I can not find my answer anywhere
kind Regards please help

Assuming it's a mains one, 1 square mm T&E. But if you don't know that you proably need to learn other things too re wiring it up.
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Category:Electrical

Sticking your email addy all over the web isn't the smartest.

I was given some 1 sq mm T&E by a 'contact'. I see it is rated 16A so
could be used to charge an electric car let alone power a light.