Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hurricane Harvey

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 7:33:19 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 8:29:41 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:06:27 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren
wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest
track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to
deal with
that is not of his own making.

Fer **** sake, do you have to make EVERYTHING about Trump?
Jezzus ****in christ, you have issues. You need professional
help, SOON.

It's curious how Trumptards are so afraid of words and opinions,
especially when written by people who do not support Trump.

Don't worry, it will all be over soon. Trump will become a footnote
in the history of American presidents.

I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one constitutional amendment,
(after Trump is removed from office) to help prevent the Trump kind of
national nightmare in the future. Shooting from the hip here, but
maybe an amendment that requires all presidential candidates to pass
the highest level security clearance background investigation and
polygraph tests, yes, that has possibilities.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one proposed, but I would be amazed
if it got enough votes to pass.

Cindy Hamilton

It's hard to say at this point since we don't know how exactly the Trump
presidency is going to end. I would not be surprised to see some new laws
passed, like requiring all candidates to disclose their income tax returns.
What still amazes me the most is that it was obvious that Trump was mental,
displaying astounding immaturity and poor judgment during the whole
election process, and so many people just didn't care and in fact insisted
it had to be Trump, when there were 16 other GOP candidates. Now we're
seeing the predictable results.

Over night, another Trump WH adviser is gone, Gorka. How can there be
a functioning govt when the WH is just a revolving door? A revolving
door where each pass the quality of the people who are willing to sign
on to this crap show goes down? Imagine trying to run even a business
with that kind of turnover. Before anyone figures out how to do their
new job, build relationships, become effective, they are gone and it
starts all over. One of the biggest tests of management and leadership
skills is selecting and retaining the right people. Trump has failed
there miserably.