Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Talk about pricing...

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 4:44:09 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:
replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote:
Nope, our Masters switched the game and we just said: Whatever. The low or
even lowest cost used to be real quality sold in volume, earning a worthy
reputation and not needing a warranty. But now, we can barely get anyone to
honor their warranty.

I would never buy a BMW or Volvo, but just like the Amazon situation there
they are with suckers believing the Marketing. The worst of the low-grade
garbage at 2 to 4-times the price and even more disappointment when it fails
and oh it does fail quickly. Asking yourself, "what happened to you get what
you pay for".

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142088-.htm

If you would never buy one, how the hell do you know what they are like?
Nuff said.