Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Can I Put A Wet-Dry Vac In A Cabinet?

On 8/25/2017 10:48 AM, Casper wrote:
DerbyDad03 was heard to mutter:
I have a 8 gallon wet-dry vac that I want to put inside a cabinet. Roughly 24" x 24" x 29". The hose
and cord will come through a hole in the side. The door will be a simple overlay style with a latch.
I'm trying to save space but also keep the noise down.
Do I need to add some holes in the back for exhaust? The cabinet certainly won't be air tight, but is
the door and hose hole enough? Thanks.

Check this...
https://youtu.be/MaE51LmYYP8

There you go. Very interesting design. Derby, my thought with the
bottom exhaust was to accomplish this baffling. This is much better.