Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Talk about pricing...

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote:
Choice is, pay more for the same lowest-grade piece of crap...it's "free
enterprise", a sucker born every minute? How's that not fraud and betrayal of
technology, intelligence and humanity itself? You're, possibly, even from the
days when Craftsman, General Electric, John Deere and parts that are endlessly
recyclable meant something. We've devolved and everyone accepted it. The
slippery slope came along and we jumped on it like a water slide. Look it's
the same $5 I spent for something like it 30-years ago, but it only lasted
30-days. yippy. Sorry, I'm just ashamed and embarrassed for and of people and
society.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142088-.htm