Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Talk about pricing...

replying to micky, Iggy wrote:
Yep, that's what you get in a world of a trillion stupid products rather than
just the best products. Not that there should even be money or buying, but you
also then end up with retailing frauds and con-men and women. "Look at how
great our sales price is, just don't look at our shipping costs".

Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, etc. are teeming with frauds. My "favorites" are
Unbeatable Sale, Zoro, We The People, Life & Home and Wayfair (there are a
boat-load more). Some have prices that are half, but their shipping costs are
double the sales price. The Moral of Humanity's endless story of abject
stupidity, you get what you let.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142088-.htm