Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Additional tap for unsoftened water?

wrote:
As part of a major refurb I'm planning to install a water softener that
will provide softened water to all the existing hot/cold taps, but I
want to add a tap for unsoftened water in a few places (kitchen,
bathroom, ensuite). I'd prefer not to change the existing basins and
taps because they're in keeping with the (30s) house so I need to add an
additional tap, somehow, at these locations - the question is ... how?

I think it's generally agreed that adding extra taps other than by the
kitchen sink is overkill. You're not going to be drinking significant
quantities of water from other taps (or can at least easily avoid doing
so).

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls