Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Additional tap for unsoftened water?

In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 23/08/17 14:12, wrote:
As part of a major refurb I'm planning to install a water softener that
will provide softened water to all the existing hot/cold taps, but I
want to add a tap for unsoftened water in a few places (kitchen,
bathroom, ensuite). I'd prefer not to change the existing basins and
taps because they're in keeping with the (30s) house so I need to add
an additional tap, somehow, at these locations - the question is ...
how?

REaly dont bother.

Its fime to drink softened water.

but it makes horrible tea.

i wouldn't use softened water in the garden, either.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England