Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Additional tap for unsoftened water?

On Wednesday, 23 August 2017 14:12:10 UTC+1, wrote:
As part of a major refurb I'm planning to install a water softener that
will provide softened water to all the existing hot/cold taps, but I
want to add a tap for unsoftened water in a few places (kitchen,
bathroom, ensuite). I'd prefer not to change the existing basins and
taps because they're in keeping with the (30s) house so I need to add an
additional tap, somehow, at these locations - the question is ... how?

same way they were always done, mounted on the wall.

NT