Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Mobility scooter beeper.

On 21/08/2017 00:04, Bob Eager wrote:
Mine has gone off in the middle of me giving a lecture. I just say "It's
OK, just a text" and carry on. The students think "Oh, Bob again" and
ignore it.

I have a 'phone from a well known manufacturer, and I got a job with a
company that supplied them chips. It so happened that the Christmas
before I started they'd had a major panic, and several people had spent
Christmas in exotic climes (No, it wasn't Apple!). It also so happens
that this manufacturer had used the same tone on their internal security
doors as for the incoming SMS tone on the model that I have.

I had to change the tone. People were getting flashbacks

Andy