Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default LED bulbs won't turn off in outdoor light/motion sensor base.

sarabulho posted for all of us...

replying to swak.leete, sarabulho wrote:
I am dealing with the problem of a motion sensor switching LED bulbs. After
thinkering with the problem of extended time off or no turn off at all, I
found a MS that has a led which blinks when motion is detected. To my
surprise, it keeps blinking at a constant rate even without motion! It
occurred to me then that bulb leds has switched power supply included which
generates lots of EMI (RF) and that triggers the sensitive MS through the
power line. I figure that the solution requires an RF filter for the load.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...se-860658-.htm

You are a wizard! Now git r done.

--