Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Mobility scooter beeper.

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:43:28 +0100, damduck-egg wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:26:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, 20 August 2017 20:21:18 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
They asking for 65.00 to reprogramme the horn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8eP0ntOJ1U

When I get old enough I want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI

And only other old codgers like me will recognise the sound.

The way things are going over in the US with them removing monuments to
those who were on the losing side in the civil war playing that may soon
be looked on with disfavour.
Seems strange to be doing so 150 years after the event.

G.Harman

I would note that the statues were mainly not erected at the time of the
event.

The main complaint was that the statues were often erected as a
celebration of racial discrimination in the early part of the 20th Century
at the height of apartheid/segregation and the "Jim Crow" laws designed to
make ex-slaves second class citizens.

Allegedly.

Cheers

Dave R