Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 02:30:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Those who don't like Hillary, should dislike her because she's a lying,
conniving, sociopath; not because she's a female.

Religious people are stupid. Jews and Muslims take their religion very
seriously, so they're seriously stupid. It's a pity the Nazis didn't
win.

Why do people treat Jews like some kind of protected species? Negros are
born black, they can't help it. But Jews choose to worship pretend
beings. They're off their head and should be treated as such.

But it's YOU with a LONG psychiatric record, Birdbrain ...not THEM!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who