Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Mobility scooter beeper.

Danger Danger Bio Hazard in the voice of Robby the Robot would be nice.
Since by then I'd be incontinent and probably have a drive itself device,
it seems appropriate.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:26:23 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Sunday, 20 August 2017 20:21:18 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
They asking for 65.00 to reprogramme the horn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8eP0ntOJ1U

When I get old enough I want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI

And only other old codgers like me will recognise the sound.

I want a 'Dive, Dive' klaxon. I already have that as my text alert.

https://youtu.be/u95E__3TSN0