Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 02:07:06 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I gather you have a different system to us for car registration plates too. The plate belongs to the driver? Here, it belongs to the car.

Yep, you take the plate with you when you buy a new car and every few
years you get a different one. The states run the plate system and
title the cars. Personally I think the insurance companies should be
in the license plate business and cut the government out completely.
They can send the tax in for their customers. The insurance company
is the one with the nation wide computer systems, the desire to be
sure all cars are insured and the skin in the game when things go bad.
Why involve 50 incompetent state governments and computers that may
not be communicating between each other in any real sense.