Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On 8/20/2017 9:27 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 02:04:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I buy my UPSs on Ebay for **** all then buy new batteries for them.

I am full up on UPS units. My wife brings the dead ones home from work
and it is usually just batteries. They do not even try to fix them
there.

Ssssh! Don't let it get out. That may dissuade them, then where will be.

I've got a handful of APC Back-Up XS 1500's doing a wonderful job of
keeping all kinds of stuff up and running and provided pure power.

Thanks to a client who refuses to replace batteries rather than UPS's
I'll never buy another UPS unless I'm unfortunate enough to take a LOT
of lightning strikes that blows them up.

You've gotta love people with more money than brains!