Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 02:12:32 +0100, Unquestionably Confused

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:18:24 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:22:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

[Snip]

No idea who they are.

Bill Clinton and Anthony (can I send you a picture of my) Wiener.

Why would someone with a name like Weiner not change it?

He looks Jewish.* Why did you vote in a Jew?

I am rarely, if ever, accused of being politically correct, but I really
find that comment offensive, James, and I'm not Jewish.

Why can't we just judge people by how they act rather than by their
ethnicity?* I'm not a fan of Wiener, but why not just run with his
record - he is an ASSHOLE - rather than his birthright?

Those who don't like Hillary, should dislike her because she's a lying,
conniving, sociopath; not because she's a female.

Religious people are stupid.** Jews and Muslims take their religion very
seriously, so they're seriously stupid.* It's a pity the Nazis didn't win.

Why do people treat Jews like some kind of protected species?* Negros
are born black, they can't help it.* But Jews choose to worship pretend
beings.* They're off their head and should be treated as such.

There are certainly stupid religious people of all stripe. You make
generalizations like that lumping everyone who is XXX is a XXX and it
just proves my point that while ignorance can be cured, stupid is forever.

It's stupid to slap a label on anyone because of who they are whether
it's Black, White, Brown, Yellow etc. rather than what they are.

When I have friends and acquaintances who are Jewish and worship as
Protestants or Christian Scientists or Anglos who convert to Judaism the
label you (and others) choose to place on them become rather idiotic.

If, and it appears this MIGHT be your position, you think all who
believe in a religion are "Religious Nutters" then your thoughts might
be a bit more tolerable in that they ARE religious and "nutter" is
merely your opinion. ;-)