Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Cordless telephones

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:18:24 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:22:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

[Snip]

No idea who they are.

Bill Clinton and Anthony (can I send you a picture of my) Wiener.

Why would someone with a name like Weiner not change it?

He looks Jewish.* Why did you vote in a Jew?

I am rarely, if ever, accused of being politically correct, but I really
find that comment offensive, James, and I'm not Jewish.

Why can't we just judge people by how they act rather than by their
ethnicity? I'm not a fan of Wiener, but why not just run with his
record - he is an ASSHOLE - rather than his birthright?

Those who don't like Hillary, should dislike her because she's a lying,
conniving, sociopath; not because she's a female.