Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Mobility scooter beeper.

On 20 Aug 2017 20:42:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:26:23 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Sunday, 20 August 2017 20:21:18 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
They asking for 65.00 to reprogramme the horn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8eP0ntOJ1U

When I get old enough I want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI

And only other old codgers like me will recognise the sound.

I want a 'Dive, Dive' klaxon. I already have that as my text alert.

I had it on as a ringtone about 12 years ago.
I happened to be on the helm of a ship when someone called, rest of
the bridge team looked at each other with deep concern as they
wondered what the heck had set an alarm they had never heard sound
before off.

G.Harman