Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Car park collapse

In message , at 09:27:20 on
Sun, 20 Aug 2017, T i m remarked:

You are probably only seeing a small number of the cars, the front
wheel drive cars having already been moved

The indcident happened at 3.30am, and it was probably pretty empty.
Aren't all the three vehicles shown FWD?

The (what I believe is a) Transit Connect Minibus (not a 'people
carrier' by our normal definitions) certainly is. ;-)

Indeed.

It's registered as a Turneo/Transit, and I was basing my initial comment
on the fact I couldn't see a rear differential, and there was reportedly
no damage to any vehicles (which would include the underside,
presumably).

Confirmed: "Sharing few components with the much larger Transit, the
Transit Connect was based on the front-wheel drive C170 platform shared
with the international Ford Focus".
--
Roland Perry