Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Loan for roof job

On 8/19/2017 1:36 PM, Thomas wrote:
Just made a deal for 4200 bucks, rip and tech shingles.

Im really good with that. The house is ranch 1000 sq.

My q is financial. I never save any money. I spend what i get paid, paycheck to paycheck. I own everything i have, no mortgage etc. Is it wise to borrow 8 grand and matress it? My credit score is 840 plus. since i **** away everything it makes sense to me. The extra would not be ****ed away, kinda a saving plan.

I don't think it wise to pay interest if you don't have to. Put a few
bucks away every payday and you'll have the cash when needed.

Many years ago I was in debt and could really use another $50 until
payday the following week. My credit card bill came in the mail an hour
later and when I looked, the interest for the month was $50. Duh! The
bank got what I needed. I put the CC away, put every penny I could
towards paying it off and was never fiscally happier once I paid it off.

If you have a 401k or IRA put money into that too and you will have a
happy retirement. My income is the same now as when I was working so
retirement is easy.

Your money, your choice. I'm not authorized ot qualified to recommend
investments.