Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Loan for roof job

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:36:45 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Just made a deal for 4200 bucks, rip and tech shingles.

Im really good with that. The house is ranch 1000 sq.

My q is financial. I never save any money. I spend what i get paid, paycheck to paycheck. I own everything i have, no mortgage etc. Is it wise to borrow 8 grand and matress it? My credit score is 840 plus. since i **** away everything it makes sense to me. The extra would not be ****ed away, kinda a saving plan.

I can't give you financial advice. If you do borrow money, look into
a line of credit. Interest may OR may not be deduct able on taxes.
YMMV

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/102814/interest-home-equity-line-credit-heloc-tax-deductible.asp