Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default eclipse. car tint vs welders mask

On 8/18/2017 2:22 PM, wrote:
Thank you Jon.
I did find a multi coated UV Filter for my camera. I also have the glasses.

I am going to do some more research on it to see if there is anything else I can do.

If you come up with any ideas, please let me know. I'm not taking any chances with my eyes or my equipment.

Have a great day.
Misty

Turn on your damn TV. Or login to any number of websites.
You'll find eclipse pictures better than you can take.
And you won't blow out your eyes setting up your camera.

I can't understand why people who are concerned about damaging
their camera are willing to risk their eyesight on possibly
the most risky situation they'll ever encounter.

Are two minutes of, "ok that's dark" worth risking a lifetime
of, "everything's dark?"

Stay home and turn on your TV.