Jim Thompson

Default Was: Trapped Gas Explosion

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:27:37 -0800, "Rudy"
wrote:

It was October 25 when they had the finals in the 2003 bean eating
contest. All contestants arrived early in the morning at the newly
constructed Glen County fairgrounds coliseum.

Another tragedy has happened. A small two seater plane had disappeared off
radar yesterday on approach to a small airfield near Warsaw, Poland. The
crumpled remains of the aircraft were found in the area of a cemetery a few
miles short of the field. Through the night, rescue crews digging through
the wreckage have located 9 bodies and it appears there may be more.
Further information when it becomes available.

Groan :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |