Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default ugly solar installation

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:09:59 -0400, Bob wrote in

On 08/16/2017 06:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Do people typically buy these systems based on it's output versus
it's cost savings based on the summer only or on a whole typical
year?

Don't know about other people but for me the return I get on money invested
with Vanguard is greater than a return I would get from any solar system.
Solar is just not there yet.

+1