Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default He was seen marching in Charlottesville with white supremacists.Now he's fired.

On 08/16/2017 09:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:44:51 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:51:27 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:
who's a racist white supremacist? I would never
expect to keep my job with most employers,

Why aren't black people racists when they are promoting black people
and pro black agendas?

Are Hispanics, or Asians, or Italians racists when they bring up
issues promoting their race?

Why are only white people racists when they bring up white race
issues?

I want a real answer.... not some deep dive into the past. Slavery
isn't an issue any more, so don't go there.
--
Maggie

I didn't realise "Italian" was a race. Hey, I can now claim I'm mixed race and get Affirmative Action benefits from the government! ヽ(^o^)ノ

Southern Italy always was way too close to Africa...