Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ebay browsing painfully slow

On 17/08/17 04:16, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking Harry Bloomfield wrote :
For a few months now I have suffered painfully slow browsing on ebay
and it slows/stops other tabs of the browser (Firefox). Login seems to
take a couple attempts to work as well - anyone else got similar
problems?

I have the same at home on fast copper BB and on mobile BB, plus all
PC's.

I have still no managed to isolate the cause, still desperately slow in
Firefox, but using Microsoft Edge Ebay runs at full speed.

latest firefox is a complete heap of ****.

Mine hangs for 20 seconds on first load - longer than it takes me to
boot the computer - and crashes any flash prograqm with a right mouse click.

Lucas Bergkamp