Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Cleanser

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 4:32:30 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:04:18 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

I cannot speak of how a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser would do on a bathtub
but they will take the finish off some items. I found this out the
hard way.

Would you itemize the items that you lost the finish?

One item I distinctly remember is a Formica countertop. It had a
small stain that I could not remove no matter what I used. It
wasn't too long after Mr. Clean Magic Erasers came on the market
that I bought one. Well, it took that stain right out but left a
very dull spot that is still on the Formica countertop to this day.
After that I used the Magic Erasers very little.