Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Icemaker

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:21:13 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

Have you determined the cause of the leak in yours, Wayne?
Inquiring minds and all. If you posted, I may have missed it.

I have eliminated the icemaker itelf, as well as its adjustment setting
and feed tube. I have a technician coming on Tuesday to deal with the
solenoid feed valve as it is mounted at the bottom corner of the
refrigerator and I'm physically not able to get down on the floor to
work on it. Will post the results of that visit.

I have the opposite problem. I can get on the floor, test the
solenoids (3 on mine). Replace the unit in a few minutes.

I just can't get up.