Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Ebay browsing painfully slow

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andy Burns presented the following explanation :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

For a few months now I have suffered painfully slow browsing on ebay

Always seems ok for me (using a chrome-ish browser) have you got any
ad-blocking going on which might be preventing e.g. some scripts from their
site loading?

Yes I had, but disabling the the blocker for ebay makes no difference
at all. A full next page takes 40 seconds before I can begin to slide
the page down, which also makes everyting else on the PC come to a
stop.

Some of the eBay javascript stuff seems to clog Firefox, have you
tried stopping and restarting the browser?

--
Chris Green
ยท