Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Cleanser

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:07:41 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:48:54 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

https://s19.postimg.org/5hk3en7yr/Boca_tub.jpg

Thanks for the extra adultury link. Im getting laid 3 miles from my house. Ill check out their setup.

I don't see that when I view the picture. Someone else on another group
several days ago had pretty much the same statement. It wasn't my
picture at the time but I didn't see what they were complaining about
and neither did most of the other posters.