Posted to uk.d-i-y
Craig S Craig S is offline

Default Getting rid of acid stains on patio

replying to Dave Osborne, Craig S wrote:
Hi Dave, I've just finished laying 46m2 and cleaned off the cement with what
I thought was limestone/sandstone friendly cleaner. This was not the case and
I've end up with brown stains, almost a rust colour. I've ordered some oxalic
acid and plan to carry out the same as you did on Monday. Can you confirm if
your parents slabs are still ok and the stains have not come back please. I'm
gutted as so much hard work has gone into this! Regards Craig

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...io-655497-.htm