Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Frigidaire 10,000 BTU window airconditioner.

On 8/12/2017 11:14 AM, James J Guinane wrote:
I had a so called professional installer do the installation. He
installed it
with an extreme tilt to the outside. Looks like at least 2 or 3 times what
the instructions call for. This concernes me because water does not drain
from the drain hole, it over flows from the opposite side of the unit. I'm
also concerned that this extreme tilt may effect the opration of the
unit. Should I have the installer return and do the job right? I hope
that someone
can answer these questions for me. Thanks, Jim

No water should be draining. Properly leveled the water is slung to the
condenser coil where it evaporates. The guy did a crappy job.