Blake

Default anyone try BONA / BonaKem TRAFFIC or MEGA floor finishing products?

Had three coats of Bona Traffic satin on 1500 sq. ft. of #1 hickory
seven months ago and looks like the day it was put on. New home lots
of windows and didn't want any yellowing later. Over kill I know but
we love it. Builder said it was almost $100 gallon. Would highly
recommend it.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:12:52 -0800, JP jpxc66 at yahoo dot com
wrote:

Has anyone tried BONA 'TRAFFIC' or 'MEGA' water based floor finishing
products (listed here http://208.139.199.128/productspecs/index.asp )

They make some interesting durability claims here
http://www.bonakemi.com/contractors/...as_tough2.html

I'm looking to redo my floors just once and be done with it.... I have
little faith in Home Depot pushing their "Parks' oil and water based
products. Any experiences, thoughts, ideas or considerations accepted.

TIA