Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SeaSnake SeaSnake is offline

Default Bug_a_Salt

On 8/10/2017 9:54 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Jon Elson" wrote in message
SeaSnake wrote:

Flies around your picnic?

No worries:

https://bugasalt.com/

$39? Hmm, I have a system. Wait for the fly to land, then clap
your hands
about 1-2" above the fly. They detect the wind of your closing
hands and
take off, flying right up into harm's way. Works very well, once
you have
done it a few times.

Jon

Once when I was sandblasting rust on the car I aroused a swarm of
wasps somehow, possibly from the sound of the spray gun since they
attacked it instead of me. Since I was suited up I decided to fight it
out with them. Like a fanatical enemy charging a machine gun they flew
straight into the blast until their wings were shredded.

Damn!

I bet you were glad you were wearing head and eye protection.