Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default A real, serious plumbing problem! advice -- legal.

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 08/04/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:48:21 -0500, philo wrote:

If the area is moldy you may want to get a professional abatement team
in...The whole thing could be hazardous to your health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

I enjoyed that show when I was a kid but always though it a bit odd that
only 20 years after WW-II one could make comedy out of a German POW camp.

Weird thing, they're still watching it. We lived in Germany in the mid 2000s (2003 - 2008). We had the German satellite tv to help with the language, and Hogan's Heroes was on constantly.