Posted to alt.home.repair

Default remove chimney and vent furnace outside

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:00:54 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Trimed Da Phat

Again, a perfect explanation but I think it's all for naught. They'll
continue to visit that stupid site as if it's got all the latest and
greatest information. Then they'll comment only to be told the question
was posted and answered y-e-a-r-s ago. But the huffiness will continue
when that has been pointed out to them.

Not everyone is as experienced an Internet user as you are Joan. I don't look down on Home Owners's Hub users as stupid, they've simply never hear of Usenet and have no fraking clue what newsgroups are. I do like to play with them because of their ignorance and explain the use of gerbils for home repair and maintenance. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Homey Monster