Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default remove chimney and vent furnace outside

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 10:22:41 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:14:10 AM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, Iggy wrote:
No, I get it, you're a bigmouth bully *imagining* you're doing anything
useful...as I kindly asked and you still didn't answer. HOH has this as a
Headline Banner question, along with many other old questions.

Wow, they do? Really? HomeMoanersHub? Who the hell cares? From
what I have seen, all they are is a portal that tries to make it look
like they are behind AHR which is really a usenet newsgroup. They put
up a decade old question, from a thread that was well discussed and answered
and someone over there jumps on it like it was asked today. It's
probably a bot doing it to increase traffic in an attempt to make the website
commercial and of some value to them.

B I N G O!!!!!!!!!

Iggy-norant is just too stupid to realize this.

You think,
*somehow*, that if someone didn't have a direct-vent or chimney-less heater
until now is an idiot and doesn't deserve anything but old and incomplete
information.
-

The only people who seem to stumble on these old threads and start them
all over again are a few people from HomeMoanersHub. The rest of us
know they are old, answered, like this one. And nothing much has
changed in the way of venting furnaces in the intervening 10 years.
The very first reply told the OP about building permits and following
code, something you seem to think only you brought here. They told him
that while he was here and asked it. He's long gone. IT's not even
clear he ever even cared about the answer. Did you notice that he made
one post, never another in the thread?

I don't know why those dumbasses on HomeMoanersHub can't read,
the date is _right there staring them in the face._ I know this
for a fact as I went there to see what is so great about that site
that it draws in the retards. They all seem to have blinders on
when it comes to reading the date of the original post; that's
why we see 7, 10, 15+ year old threads dug up from the past with
these Mensa rejects answering them like they were just posted.

----- What's the harm in improving *any* question's answer?
-
----- Why do you care who answers what, when it's not detrimental?

It sure looks stupid when you just show up 10 years later, addressing
a question as if it's current. And it's insulting when you then claim
that you suddenly brought up something new, when the very first reply
10 years ago brought up codes, building permits. "Talk to your HVAC
guy, there are code issues" Wow, what new insight!

YES! YES! YES!
-
----- Who do you think you are *and* what right do you think you have to
bully and demean anyone?
-
----- Isn't this supposed to be some sort of Wiki of old and properly
addressed questions, so people don't have to keep asking the same stuff?

Not really. It's a discussion newsgroup. You may find an old threads with
a search engine, if you're lucky. But it's definitely not a Wiki type
reference.

You explained it perfectly, Trader.
-
----- What's the point in answering *anything*, if "people" like you will
just call it the days of ignorance next year?

To answer the person's question that was just asked. In this case, that
was done 10 years ago. No one is asking it now. It's likely no one will
find it again who needs that question answered currently. But someone from
HomeMoanersHub will probably revive the whole thing again 10 years from
now. Enjoy!

Again, a perfect explanation but I think it's all for naught. They'll
continue to visit that stupid site as if it's got all the latest and
greatest information. Then they'll comment only to be told the question
was posted and answered y-e-a-r-s ago. But the huffiness will continue
when that has been pointed out to them.