Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default remove chimney and vent furnace outside

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Ah, Mr. or Ms. LookingForAFightAndAlwaysLosing themself. I ain't waltzing, I
simply included what was excluded. I don't know why no-one gave out any such
project killing or clearing information. But now, *finally*, when someone else
searches the web for the same topic they'll have a basic understanding of the
obstacles.
-
Joan says replying to or completing an incomplete old thread is valueless and
that good and proper information is stupid if it's old. And you, detracted
from the answers by pointlessly whining on about the nonsense of efficiencies.
Sorry but, an 80% unit used to be half the cost of a super-high efficiency
unit. Thousands of dollars may not matter to you, but to others it does. And
no, the efficiency won't pay for itself in most of the world and you'd only
break-even upon a decade of use.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ide-98755-.htm