Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default remove chimney and vent furnace outside

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:14:12 AM UTC-5, Iggy wrote:

replying to Diesel, Iggy wrote:

I'm glad you found it helpful. I really don't know why the information was
omitted in the earlier posts, furnace choice is vital but not burning the
place down or killing people with carbon monoxide are just as important.

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ide-98755-.htm

Twit, information was not omitted in earlier posts. You're replying
to an ELEVEN YEAR OLD thread. My hope is the dummies from HomeMoaners
will someday learn to read, but I have my doubts.